Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Results are In

I just got back from a 2 hour ordeal at the cardiologist. After the echo cardiogram, I nervously awaited the results. This is when I find out how much damage I suffered as a result of the heart attack last January. Fearing the worst, I sat in the examination room while the Dr read the results. Thankfully, Norine was with me which was a HUGE help. When the Dr came in, the expression on his face really scared me. He looked like he was about to give me some really bad news. The first words out of his mouth: "It doesn't even look like you had a heart attack". Wow! What great news!!!! My EF is over 55%! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted and I actually feel like a real person again!

3 comments:

  1. Yea!!! It was so great to hear the Dr say those words. It's like the sun has come out again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this mean i don't have to be nice to you any more?

    ReplyDelete