Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Six Months Later

It's been a little over 6 months since my heart attack and tomorrow I have my 6 month checkup. I'm a little apprehensive but really hoping to find out that there's been some improvement. I haven't dieted and exercised as well as I should but I have been religious about taking my medicine and monitoring my BP. I'll be happy when tomorrow is over and even happier when I get the results. Hopefully it will give me the incentive I need to work harder at this!!!

2 comments:

  1. Eating and living the 'healthy' lifestyle is not easy, but I'm confident your check up will go well. Think of all the improvements you've made already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be with you all the way dear heart and we will work harder to make sure we both are here for at least 20 years or more!

    ReplyDelete