Thursday, January 29, 2009

Stuff

I just finished putting together two desks that sorta match our office furniture. The biggest lesson I learned after doing the first one is to ignore the instruction NOT to use power tools. The second one went together much, much faster will a good ole drill. Now I need to enlist Norine’s help to move out the old tables and get these set up.

The new bowling ball is working great. Tried it out the first time on Sunday and bowled my second highest game ever. Used it in league play on Tuesday and averaged almost 20 pins above my league average. Then again, it may not be the ball. It might just be that I’ve slowed down my delivery. We’ll go out today and see if we can get a lane.

I had my cardio rehab evaluation on Tuesday and my first session yesterday. It’s basically 30 minutes of supervised exercise while wired with monitors. The exercise is moderate, not intense, so it’s not bad at all.

The weather is starting to warm up a bit so hopefully we’ll start getting in the habit of taking walks. I’m getting used to the reduced salt in my diet, but am still struggling with the low fat. It’s getting better though.

Now I will be entertained watching Norine try to put together a carpet steamer. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment