Thursday, October 1, 2009

Grand Tetons - Day One

It's 12:05 am so it is officially the first day of our trip. I do need to go to bed soon since we wanted to get an early start. I just can't seem to get to bed before midnight anymore. Do I care? No! My internal clock almost always wakes me up 8 hours after falling asleep.

As I sit here, I'm listening to a downpour outside. How fitting that we will probably be leaving in the rain. If you've followed this blog, then you know that just about every trip we've made has started in the rain.

Anyway, since this is now day one, I wanted to get this trip blog officially started. Now I really need to go to bed! More later.

1 comment:

  1. Yawwwwnnnnn!! I'll blog later. I'm off to bed. The rain is lulling me to sleep. I've decided to embrace the rain, not rail against it!!

    ReplyDelete