Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Car Wash

This morning I stopped by a self-service car wash to get the winter crud off my truck.  It was a typical 25 cent car wash except it took credit cards.  When I got home, I said "Why didn't I use my iPhone and take a picture of the credit card thing?".  I had a great idea for a blog post.

This afternoon we stopped by the same car wash on our way home from bowling.  Our car needed cleaning too.  This time, I got out my iPhone and got the picture.

Now I'm home and writing the blog entry and I totally forgot the clever thing I was going to say about it.  Isn't getting old so much fun?  If it comes back to me, I can always come back and edit this post (if I remember it's out here).

2 comments:

  1. Dave, the landscape shot in your banner is beautiful. Congrats on retirement, and I wish you and your wife the best with the photography business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angel. It was taken in Custer State Park SD.

    ReplyDelete