Friday, February 20, 2009

Deal of the Day

Norine kept bugging me about SkyAuction's "Deal of the Day" so I finally relented and took a look at it.  The deal was for a 7 night stay at the resort of your choice for $179.  It's basically for a timeshare unit, anywhere in the world, based on availability.  I didn't bite until I started looking at availability.  Choices were somewhat slim until I started looking for dates within the next week.  Suddenly there were things available everywhere.

We've been trying to plan some trips and have really struggled with finding places that have kitchen facilities at a reasonable price.  This solves the problem.  It's like having a timeshare without the expense of buying it and paying the annual fees.

The certificates can be used anytime in the next 16 months so I bought four.  I think we'll use the first one in the next week or two!

UPDATE:  We successfully booked a 2 bedroom unit with full kitchen in Steamboat Springs!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to go on a vacation. I hope this turns out as well as we hope.

    ReplyDelete